Health Nexus Website policies
External links from our websites
Health Nexus generally links to its partners' websites.
Consideration for Inclusion
We may consider linking to a site in any of the following
- the site is for a non-profit Ontario based health promotion related
- the site is for a government, government program, or government department
that provides services or information of interest to prevention and
health promotion practitioners;
- the site is for a public educational institution (public school, college,
- the site is for an institution offering public services, generally
at no charge (libraries, museums, etc.);
- the site is for an organization whose activities may affect health
promoters (social development councils, public health services, community
health centres, foundations, etc.); and
- the site offers, at no charge, a substantial amount of content that
our site's visitors may find useful (e.g. a site that offers extensive
community health promotion resources, research and interactive features).
We will generally exclude a site from consideration
in any of the following situations:
- the site matches none of the inclusion criteria listed above;
- the site is for a for-profit company;
- the site charges visitors a fee to use some or all of its online services;
- the site requires visitors to provide personal details before accessing
the site's content, where such information is not necessary to content
- the site exists primarily to advertise or promote fee-based services
of any kind; or
- the site provides information we conclude would be of little use to
communities, health promotion practitioners, or community health workers.
In all cases, linking to any site shall be at the sole
discretion of Health Nexus.
Questions or concerns about our policies? Contact email@example.com.